There's no time to lose!
In order to enter a Higher Vocational Education course in Barcelona, students have to make an advance registration (within the indicated time period) and present it along with the documentation required by the centre they have chosen as first option.
The following charges for public higher vocational education courses should be taken into account:
- Enrolment for a CFGS course: €360
- Enrolment per teaching unit: €25
- Enrolment per teaching module in work centres: €25
Enrolment in the practical training phase in companies, studios and workshops: €25
If the number of applications is higher than the available places, priority will be given to:
- students who have completed the priority secondary education modules for the course; in accordance with the average qualification obtained
- Those who pass the entrance exam and those who are exempt in accordance with their average marks.
If there are any unfilled places once the enrolment period has ended, they will be offered to students who have taken part in the advance registration process, following the order of their scores. This is why an extraordinary process of advance registration and enrolment is opened in September.