INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Any commercial use, dissemination or publication in any format (books, catalogues, journals, magazines, CDs, websites, etc.) of all or part of the contents of this website is totally prohibited without the prior written permission of BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM, in accordance with Royal Legislative Decree 1 of 12 April 1996, which approves the restated text of the Intellectual Property Law and international treaties signed on this subject.
2. The use of the images contained herein is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM; if said permission is given, the source of the information or images shall be clearly stated.
3. If BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM authorizes the reproduction of information or the use of images from the website, this reproduction or use shall not be carried out without mentioning the source of the official website in a clearly visible place. If said reproduction is on a website, a link to the address https://continguts-meet.barcelona.cat/international-community-day/ shall also be provided in the text.
4. The trademarks or distinctive signs, logotypes and, in general, distinctive symbols of any kind that appear on the website are the property of BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM and of its associated institutions and collaborators, and are protected by the current applicable legislation.
1. BARCELONA SAU SPM has its registered headquarters at CARRER Llacuna, 162-164, Barcelona, Spain and is registered with tax identity number (CIF) A-58295296.
2. The website https://continguts-meet.barcelona.cat/international-community-day/ is a website of Economic Promotion of Barcelona City Council, created to provide the users with information.
3. This website https://continguts-meet.barcelona.cat/international-community-day/ aims to provide all the information relating to projects carried out by Economic Promotion of Barcelona City Council. The objective consists of providing information to the public and, therefore, Economic Promotion of Barcelona City Council reserves the right to update and remove the content of the website and to limit and prevent access, either temporarily or permanently, without prior warning. The information contained on this website is general information and does not refer to specific circumstances relating to specific persons or institutions.
4. BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM cannot guarantee the absence of errors in access to the website or its contents, nor can it guarantee that these contents are completely up to date, although all necessary efforts are made to prevent and correct these errors as soon as they are pointed out.
5. BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM shall not be liable, in any event, for the contents, information or images that not depend on the website, or for any damages that may derive therefrom.
6. BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM shall not be liable for the information and ideas issued, published or distributed through the website, any other linked website accessed via this website by means of links or any of the services that are linked or listed on this linked website.
OPERATION AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. The use of this website attributes the condition of user of the website (hereinafter, user) and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of all of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, in the version published by BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM from the moment that the user accesses its website.
2. The user undertakes to use the website, its contents and services, in accordance with the law, this legal notice, the specific conditions of certain services and other notices, regulations of use and instructions of which the user is notified. To this effect, the user shall abstain from using any of the services for illicit or prohibited purposes or purposes that harm the rights and interests of third parties.
3. The user is responsible for the use of the information contained on the website. BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM shall be exempt from any liability for damages of any kind deriving from access to, collection and use of the information contained on this website by third parties.
4. Economic Promotion of Barcelona City Council provides its services and contents continuously, with all the technical means at its disposal in order to provide this information satisfactorily. BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM shall not be liable for damages of any kind deriving from the availability and technical continuity of the operation of the website.
1. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15 of 13 December 1999 on protection of personal data, we hereby notify you that the data contained on this website in the contact form shall be included in a personal data file that is the responsibility of BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM.
2. The user is the only person responsible for the origin, ownership, completeness, contents, truthfulness and exactness of the data, the information provided by the user for the purposes provided for in the portal; these data are subject to a strict policy of confidentiality and privacy. All of this implies that BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM shall not assume liability for the information and contents supplied by the user.
3. BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM hereby notifies that the data shall be used exclusively for the management and provision of the requested service and destined for the service responsible for resolution, in accordance with what is permitted by the applicable legislation in force at all times.
4. Beyond the purposes indicated above regarding communications, the data shall not be released to any other physical person or body corporate without the explicit consent of the user nor shall any inappropriate use be made of these data.
5. BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM shall adopt the measures indicated by all legal regulations in force (Organic Law 15 of 13 December 1999 – LOPD – RD 1720 of 21 December 2007 – RLOPD – and Law 34 of 11 July 2002 – LSSI), both technical and organizational, in its facilities, systems and files that are necessary to ensure the safety of the personal data, communications and/or transactions produced as a result of surfing or of registering in the portal.
6. BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM undertakes to maintain professional secrecy regarding the data included in the files; this obligation shall remain in force even after any relationship with the user has ended. This undertaking of secrecy affects all personnel that may access and manage the data provided by the registered user.
Similarly, the use of session cookies, if applicable, shall only be limited to collecting technical information in order to identify the session with the purpose of providing safe surfing of the website.
8. BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM notifies users that the fact of using the information requested in any of the activated forms implies acceptance of all the clauses indicated therein and they may, at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by submitting a photocopy of their national identity card and a request to the Legal Services Department of BARCELONA ACTIVA SAU SPM, at Carrer Llacuna, 162-164, Barcelona.